Driving the news: The singer announced Wednesday her “Renaissance” tour will visit countries around the world including the United States from May to September.
- This will be Beyoncé’s first tour since 2016, when she captivated audiences with the “Formation World Tour.” She also performed with her husband Jay-Z in 2018 during the On the Run II Tour.
- The new shows are set to promote her most recent album, “Renaissance,” which dropped in summer 2022.
On Wednesday superstar singer announced her eagerly awaited “Renaissance World Tour” is coming with a post on her verified Instagram account.
According to her official site, the tour will kick off in May at Friends Arena in Stockholm, Sweden and wind through Europe before hitting Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia in July.
The dates currently isted have the tour wrapping up in September at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans.
“Renaissance,” the Grammy winner’s seventh album, dropped to much acclaim in July and her devoted fan base, the Bey Hive, has been waiting on word of a tour since then.
The big picture: The Beyhive is expected to flock over to Ticketmaster, which has already drummed up concerns among fans that the ticketing website may break (souls) again after last year’s chaotic Taylor Swift Eras tour debacle.
Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” tour cities, dates
Beyoncé’s new tour starts on May 10 in Stockholm and ends on Sept. 27 in New Orleans. So far, 41 shows have been announced.
- The tour will start in Europe, visiting Brussels, Paris and London, among other cities.
- Queen Bey will then land in North America, beginning with a show in Toronto in July and then hitting major U.S. cities including Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Seattle, Dallas and Houston.
- No guest stars or opening artists have been announced yet.
Speculation that a new tour announcement was coming reached a fevered pitch after Beyoncé recently performed an private concert at the Atlantis The Royal resort in Dubai.
Her “Renaissance” album is up for several Grammy Awards, taking place Sunday in Los Angeles.
OnMyWay Is The #1 Distracted Driving Mobile App In The Nation!
OnMyWay, based in Charleston, SC, The Only Mobile App That Pays its Users Not to Text and Drive.
The #1 cause of death among young adults ages 16-27 is Car Accidents, with the majority related to Distracted Driving.
OnMyWay’s mission is to reverse this epidemic through positive rewards. Users get paid for every mile they do not text and drive and can refer their friends to get compensated for them as well.
The money earned can then be used for Cash Cards, Gift Cards, Travel Deals and Much, Much More….
The company also makes it a point to let users know that OnMyWay does NOT sell users data and only tracks them for purposes of providing a better experience while using the app.
The OnMyWay app is free to download and is currently available on both the App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android @ OnMyWay; Drive Safe, Get Paid.
Download App Now – https://r.onmyway.com
Sponsors and advertisers can contact the company directly through their website @ www.onmyway.com