Broncos to celebrate ‘Season of Giving’ during Sunday’s matchup vs. the Cardinals, will offer fans giveaways & chance to win special prizes
To celebrate the holiday season, the Broncos are giving back to the fans.
In appreciation of Broncos Country’s support throughout the season, the team will hold a “Season of Giving” event during the upcoming game vs. the Cardinals. Fans attending Sunday’s game will have the opportunity to enjoy giveaways and win a variety of prizes.
The following promotions will be included as part of the Broncos’ Season of Giving game:
1. Those who get to Empower Field at Mile High early will be part of an exclusive giveaway, as the first 30,000 fans to enter the stadium will receive a free foam finger courtesy of Mattress Firm.
2. Several fans (and up to three of their guests) will receive a postgame on-field opportunity to take photos with the Super Bowl trophies.
3. Random fans and their guests seated in the 500-level will be eligible to be upgraded to premium seats in the lower bowl.
4. Several season ticket holders will have the opportunity to compete in a halftime challenge to have their 2023 season tickets renewed for free.
5. Fans will have the chance to win a variety of prizes, such as concert tickets to the upcoming Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and George Strait concerts, Supercross tickets, autographed footballs and jerseys, team store gift cards, concession gift cards and tickets and field passes to the season finale.
As the Broncos take on the Cardinals, the “Season of Giving” will bring the holiday spirit to Empower Field at Mile High.
Broncos vs. Cardinals: Game preview
The Denver Broncos (3-10) are set to host the Arizona Cardinals (4-9) in Week 15 of the 2022 NFL season at Empower Field at Mile High. Here’s our quick game preview for Sunday’s showdown.
Cardinals’ keys to victory: After losing QB Kyler Murray to a knee injury on Monday, the Cardinals will turn to QB Colt McCoy, who will need to protect the ball against a playmaking Broncos squad that grabbed three interceptions last week. Denver’s run defense has been leaky at times this year, which is good news for RB James Conner. On defense, Arizona should focus on shutting down Denver’s own rushing attack because the Broncos might also be starting a backup QB in Brett Rypien this week.
Broncos’ keys to victory: QB Russell Wilson left last week’s game against the Chiefs in the fourth quarter after his head was driven into the ground on a 14-yard scramble. Wilson was motionless on the ground for a few moments and later stumbled when being helped up, which were clear signs of a concussion. If Wilson is not cleared from the concussion protocol before Sunday, Rypien will have to lean on RBs Latavius Murray and Marlon Mack against Arizona. On defense, Denver will aim to harass and fluster McCoy with OLBs Baron Browning and Randy Gregory (if he returns from IR this week) leading the way.
Matchup to watch: Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins vs. Broncos CB Pat Surtain. Hopkins has been a problem for Denver in the past, but Sunday will mark the first time the Broncos have faced “Nuk” with Surtain lining up across from him. In a potential defensive struggle, one big play in this matchup could decide the game.
Who wins? The Broncos have dominated the all-time series against the Cardinals 9-1-1, and in a potential battle of backup QBs, Denver has an edge at home. Broncos 22, Cardinals 16.
OnMyWay Is The #1 Distracted Driving Mobile App In The Nation!
OnMyWay, based in Charleston, SC, The Only Mobile App That Pays its Users Not to Text and Drive.
The #1 cause of death among young adults ages 16-27 is Car Accidents, with the majority related to Distracted Driving.
OnMyWay’s mission is to reverse this epidemic through positive rewards. Users get paid for every mile they do not text and drive and can refer their friends to get compensated for them as well.
The money earned can then be used for Cash Cards, Gift Cards, Travel Deals and Much, Much More….
The company also makes it a point to let users know that OnMyWay does NOT sell users data and only tracks them for purposes of providing a better experience while using the app.
The OnMyWay app is free to download and is currently available on both the App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android @ OnMyWay; Drive Safe, Get Paid.
Download App Now – https://r.onmyway.com
Sponsors and advertisers can contact the company directly through their website @ www.onmyway.com