Through 3 Quarters
Only one more quarter stands between the Phoenix Suns and the win they were favored to collect going into this night. Three quarters in and their offense has really been able to impose its will, dominating the Sacramento Kings 98-76.
Point guard Cameron Payne (19 points) and shooting guard Devin Booker (18 points) have been the top scorers for Phoenix.
Small forward Harrison Barnes has led the way so far for Sacramento, as he has 18 points in addition to six rebounds.
This is the most points the Suns have had yet this year going into the fourth quarter.
Phoenix @ Sacramento
Current Records: Phoenix 5-3; Sacramento 5-5
What to Know
The Phoenix Suns have enjoyed the comforts of home their last five games, but now they must head out on the road. Phoenix and the Sacramento Kings will face off in a Pacific Division battle at 10 p.m. ET on Monday at Golden 1 Center. The Suns will be strutting in after a victory while Sacramento will be stumbling in from a defeat.
The Atlanta Hawks typically have all the answers at home, but this past Saturday Phoenix proved too difficult a challenge. Phoenix came out on top in a nail-biter against Atlanta, sneaking past 121-117. Phoenix’s shooting guard Devin Booker did his thing and shot 5-for-9 from beyond the arc and finished with 38 points and six rebounds.
Speaking of close games: the Kings were close but no cigar on Sunday as they fell 94-91 to the Indiana Pacers. Despite the loss, Sacramento got a solid performance out of small forward Harrison Barnes, who had 22 points and five assists.
Phoenix is the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. They are currently three-for-three against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
It was close but no cigar for Phoenix as they fell 110-107 to Sacramento in the teams’ previous meeting last month. Can the Suns avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We’ll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, California
- TV: Bally Sports – Arizona
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.71
The Suns are a 3.5-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Suns as a 2.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Sacramento have won 14 out of their last 24 games against Phoenix.
- Oct 27, 2021 – Sacramento 110 vs. Phoenix 107
- Apr 15, 2021 – Phoenix 122 vs. Sacramento 114
- Dec 27, 2020 – Phoenix 116 vs. Sacramento 100
- Dec 26, 2020 – Sacramento 106 vs. Phoenix 103
- Jan 07, 2020 – Sacramento 114 vs. Phoenix 103
- Dec 28, 2019 – Phoenix 112 vs. Sacramento 110
- Nov 19, 2019 – Sacramento 120 vs. Phoenix 116
- Oct 23, 2019 – Phoenix 124 vs. Sacramento 95
- Mar 23, 2019 – Sacramento 112 vs. Phoenix 103
- Feb 10, 2019 – Sacramento 117 vs. Phoenix 104
- Jan 08, 2019 – Phoenix 115 vs. Sacramento 111
- Dec 04, 2018 – Sacramento 122 vs. Phoenix 105
- Apr 03, 2018 – Phoenix 97 vs. Sacramento 94
- Dec 29, 2017 – Phoenix 111 vs. Sacramento 101
- Dec 12, 2017 – Sacramento 99 vs. Phoenix 92
- Oct 23, 2017 – Phoenix 117 vs. Sacramento 115
- Apr 11, 2017 – Sacramento 129 vs. Phoenix 104
- Mar 15, 2017 – Sacramento 107 vs. Phoenix 101
- Feb 03, 2017 – Phoenix 105 vs. Sacramento 103
- Oct 26, 2016 – Sacramento 113 vs. Phoenix 94
- Apr 11, 2016 – Sacramento 105 vs. Phoenix 101
- Mar 25, 2016 – Sacramento 116 vs. Phoenix 94
- Jan 02, 2016 – Sacramento 142 vs. Phoenix 119
- Nov 04, 2015 – Phoenix 118 vs. Sacramento 97
Injury Report for Sacramento
- Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Back)
- Robert Woodard II: Out (Hamstring)
Injury Report for Phoenix
- Deandre Ayton: Out (Lower Leg)
- Dario Saric: Out (Knee)
OnMyWay Is The #1 Distracted Driving Mobile App In The Nation!
OnMyWay, based in Charleston, SC, The Only Mobile App That Pays its Users Not to Text and Drive.
The #1 cause of death among young adults ages 16-27 is Car Accidents, with the majority related to Distracted Driving.
OnMyWay’s mission is to reverse this epidemic through positive rewards. Users get paid for every mile they do not text and drive and can refer their friends to get compensated for them as well.
The money earned can then be used for Cash Cards, Gift Cards, Travel Deals and Much, Much More….
The company also makes it a point to let users know that OnMyWay does NOT sell users data and only tracks them for purposes of providing a better experience while using the app.
The OnMyWay app is free to download and is currently available on both the App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android @ OnMyWay; Drive Safe, Get Paid.
Download App Now – https://r.onmyway.com
Sponsors and advertisers can contact the company directly through their website @ www.onmyway.com.